Who is Paddy Landau?
Paddy Landau is a Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, and Life Coach.
He has taken an interest in psychology since his teens, and took a major diversion into the computer world where he was involved as a consultant in finance, life assurance, taxation, and transport, among other areas. He found that certain of his therapy skills were useful in management.
Paddy has trained with multiple trainers in hypnotherapy, NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), EFT (emotional freedom technique), life coaching, and others.
He works with people who have stubborn issues that won’t go away, despite their best efforts. Issues that cause you to stumble or falter, or create unhappiness in your life.
Paddy addresses a range of needs, and particularly enjoys working with weight loss, stress, drug abuse, and men with relationship problems.
Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.— Aldous Huxley
In addition to formal training, Paddy brings certain experience into his work.
- Twenty-odd years consulting people within business, for issues ranging from crisis-control to helping them understand what they’re really asking for.
- Years of learning how the brain works, and how upbringing and life experience affect people.
- Research into personal debt and finance, and how people can get free of debt.
- A well-developed philosophy of life that helps make practical decisions while taking into account the sanctity of life and the value of emotions.
- Various trainings over the years, including with Dr Richard Bandler, Paul McKenna, and others.
- Assisted at Paul McKenna’s weight loss seminars.
- The mix of wisdom, learning and craziness that comes from being a Dad of four lively and lovely kids!
- B.Sc. (University of Cape Town)
- M-Gold Project Management
- Life Coach (LCA, OCN)
- EFT Practitioner (GC)
- Licensed Master NLP Practitioner (Society of NLP, Paul McKenna Training, Bandler, Breen)
- Master Hypnotherapist (MC Dip Hyp)
The practice is located in a cosy home environment with off-street parking.
To discuss your personal situation in complete confidence, contact Paddy.